Take Advantage of Shred Days
A common scam called dumpster diving is one of the primary ways criminals obtain information to perpetrate identity theft and other fraudulent activity. These criminals sift through trash to obtain personal information from discarded documents.
To help our members securely dispose of unneeded paperwork containing personal information, TFCU will host shred days at several of our branches. Each shred day is from 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. The 2019 shred days will be at the following branches:
- May 4 – MWC Branch (6501 Tinker Diagonal, Midwest City, OK) (Postponed to May 4)
- May 18 – Northeast Branch (1177 NE 23rd, OKC, OK) (Postponed to June 15)
- June 8 – Tulsa Branch (8920 E. 61st St., Tulsa, OK )
- July 13 – Yukon Branch (11209 W. Reno Ave., Yukon, OK)
- August 10 – South Sooner Road Branch (14900 S. Sooner Road, Oklahoma City, OK)
- September 14 – Enid Branch (801 S. Oakwood, Enid, OK)
- October 12 -Capitol Hill Branch (2315 S. Western Ave., Oklahoma City, OK)
To accommodate everyone on shred days, please limit the amount of paperwork you bring to three boxes (approximately 18 inches by 12 inches) per person.
In the event of inclement weather, for the safety of our members and employees, TFCU may delay or cancel a Shred Day event without notice.