The Recuperative Care plan provides cash benefits for hospitalization and recuperation to the insured upon release from the hospital in the event the insured is hospitalized by a covered accident or sickness.
- All members, age 18 and over, are eligible for this accident and sickness insurance protection.
- Dependent children: birth to 19 years or under 25 if a full-time student
- No termination age, however, Recuperative Accident and Recuperative Sickness benefits reduce 50% at age 70
- Pays $400 daily Recuperative Accident daily cash benefit for up to 365 days
- Pays $200 daily Recuperative Sickness daily cash benefit for up to 365 days
- Single Coverage is $24 monthly draft from Share Account
- Family Coverage is $36 monthly draft from Share Account
- Spouse with child(ren) — 50% Recuperative Accident and 50% Recuperative Sickness
- Spouse without child(ren) — 60% Recuperative Accident and 60% Recuperative Sickness
- Each dependent child — 20% Recuperative Accident and 20% Recuperative Sickness
- As with all insurance programs, some exclusions apply which are detailed in the Certificate of Insurance.
For more information, contact our service provider Franklin Madison Group at 1-877-629-6037 or call TFCU Financial Advisors at (405) 737-0006.
No termination age, however, Recuperative Accident and Recuperative Sickness benefits reduce 50% at age 70. This reduction also applies even if you have attained the age of 70 when you first obtain coverage. The family plan protects spouse and children at a percentage of your coverage amount. The family plan only applies to additional coverage. Insurance is underwritten by Minnesota Life Insurance Company.
This is an offer of insurance. It is 1) not a deposit, 2) not an obligation of or guaranteed by Credit Union, and 3) not insured by the NCUA. The purchase of insurance products will not affect the extension of credit in any way. The sponsoring Credit Union incurs a cost in connection with providing oversight and administrative support for the approved plan. To provide and maintain this membership benefit, it is reimbursed for these costs. The sponsoring Credit Union or its affiliate, also receives a fee in connection with the plan. The Insurance Company is not an affiliate of the Credit Union. While the Credit Union endorses the product offered, the Credit Union does not accept any liability for the product offered.