Not enrolled in Home Branch?
Did you know you can access your account information 24 hours a day, seven days a week? Home Branch, TFCU’s online connection to your accounts, is a no-fee service that makes accessing your finances safe, easy and convenient. With online account access, you have the ability to check your balances in your pajamas, make your loan payments from the coffee shop or transfer your money at 2:00 a.m. and much more.
Home Branch Features You’ll Love
- Check your balances
- Make TFCU loan and credit card payments
- Monitor your transactions
- Order checks
- Make advances against your line of credit or HELOC
- View TFCU credit card activity
- Pay bills with BillPay Online
- Set up Account Alerts
- View e-Statements, e-Notices and Check Images
- Set savings goals and budget using Money Tools
- Apply for loans
- Open new accounts (available through Home Branch from a web browser only)
- Transfer funds to other TFCU members
- Transfer funds to and from other financial institutions
- Download your account information into Quicken or Excel
- Twenty active Home Branch/Home Branch Mobile winners will be drawn monthly for a $100 gift card through TFCU Member Give Back
Need access to your accounts on the go?
TFCU’s Home Branch Mobile app allows you to access your account information from a mobile device anywhere, anytime. Download our newly redesigned mobile app by searching “Tinker Federal Credit Union” or “Home Branch” in your App or Play store for iOS and Android devices.
With the Home Branch Mobile app, you have fast, convenient access to the following features and more:
- Customize your experience by selecting the accounts you want to see/hide, reordering accounts, etc.
- Quickly and securely login using Face or Touch ID or biometric authentication (for compatible devices)
- Deposit checks anywhere, anytime with Home Branch Mobile Check Deposit
- View detailed account information including account balances, transaction history, credit card balances and more
- Transfer money between TFCU accounts and to other financial institutions
- Access BillPay to make and review payments
- Find the nearest TFCU branches, ATMs or CUSC/CO-OP Shared Branches
- Set and manage travel alerts on the go
- Manage account alerts and notifications